Hear it from Pearl Law (aka Pearlperoni) – from illustrator by day, and foodie by night.
Stashin’ them away for when I’m London-bound!
Quick list in no particular order.
- Parsons – good food
- The Quality Chop house – best chips ever
- Padella – pasta!
- St John – bone marrow
- The Good Egg – fish & chips
- Wright Brothers – seafood platter and Happy Hour £1 oysters
- Bao – cocktails, deepfried stuff, rice bowls and bao.
- Dishroom – porridge (with free refill!)
All but #4 seem to be in operation. Last checked April 2021.
Surely, Pearl has given us a new appreciation for British food!
Check out also the documentary on Alain Ducasse:
photo credit – Padella’s green pasta: Eater London.